For full details on all questions please refer to the full policy details.

  Download Policy

Frequently Asked Questions

RoamRight Auto Rental Insurance Plus is the car rental insurance offered on Bonzah.com and covers up to $35,000 for the following:
1) Damage due to collision, theft, vandalism; you will be reimbursed the maximum benefit shown in the benefits schedule.
2) Damage due to windstorm, fire, hail, flood;
3) Damage due to any cause not in your control;

Coverage starts when you pick up your rental car and ends when you return it; provided you have purchased your policy for the dates of your rental. Coverage is limited to trips up to a maximum of 31 days.

Yes, but you must purchase the coverage before you take possession of the car.

The following services can be selected as a single optional extra during the purchase process, and are available when the insured is traveling 100 miles or more from their home:

* Towing Assistance,
* Battery Services,
* Flat Tire Assistance,
* Fuel Oil and Water Delivery Service,
* Lock-out Assistance,
* Collision Assistance

You may call RoamRight, 844-812-2605, to purchase coverage for additional days up to a maximum of 31 days. You must call to extend coverage prior to your original policy end date.

Yes, as long as coverage is cancelled before the rental dates begin. Please click here and send a written request to cancel your plan. Please include your order number. If we are contacted after the rental dates begin, please forward proof that you did not rent the car.

Yes. Please send a written request to cancel your plan. Please include your order number as well as a copy of your rental contract which documents the date you returned the car.

Yes. Please fill in the cancel form and include written documentation of the rental company’s refusal to accept your insurance.

In case of loss while on your Trip, damage or theft of your baggage and personal item (including passport or visa) will covered up to $500 ($250 per item)

Yes, if you are a citizen or resident of the United States of America (except resident of the state of Washington) , your policy will cover you within the US and around world (except Afghanistan, Costa Rica, Ireland, Jamaica, Mexico or Yemen)

Plans that are sold on Bonzah.com cover citizens and residents of the United States (except in the state of Washington). Residents are those people who have established a "residency" in the U.S. for example by obtaining a driver's license, a social security number or by paying taxes. Generally green card holders, people with immigrant or long term visas can also be considered residents if they are currently living in the U.S. On the other hand, people that hold a tourist visa or other similar short term visas are NOT considered to be "Residents" of the United States and therefore are not covered under the offered plans.

All eligible drivers covered at no extra cost.
An eligible driver is at least 21 year of age, has a valid drivers license and is included on the rental car agreement.

The Basic policy costs US $7.99 per day and the Premium policy costs $10.98 per day.

RoamRight Auto Rental Insurance Plus is the car rental damage insurance policy offered on Bonzah.com and is underwritten by Arch Insurance Company, which A.M. Best Company has assigned a financial strength rating of “A+” (Superior) and the largest financial category size of “XV”. For the latest financial ratings, please visit www.ambest.com. Arch Insurance Company ( NAIC # 11150) is a licensed insurance company in all 50 states and the District of Columbia, with physical offices in Jersey City New Jersey.

You have four options for filing a travel insurance claim. Click here to learn more.

You can pay with Visa, Mastercard, American Express or Discover.

No, unfortunately peer2peer and shared rental cars are not covered by the car rental damage policy.

Yes. Any Loss of Use or Diminished Value charges will be covered within the $35,000 coverage amount.

Ready to get started?  Get My Quote